Luxury Breathable Van Cover Short Wheel Base VW T4 1990–2003, ...

In stock
£130.00

Luxury Breathable Van Cover Short Wheel Base VW T4 1990–2003, T5 2003–2015 & T6

JK Part Number: J29560

£130.00

Purchase Information

Availability: in stock

Description

Quality JK product. Exclusive to Just Kampers. Improved luxury breathable van cover. Fits short wheelbase T4s from 1990 to 2003 and short wheelbase T5s from 2003 T6 from 2015.

Please Note: Will not fit fixed hightops and pop tops, side awnings, bike racks and may not fit vehicles fitted with side steps or roof rails.

We have improved our ever popular breathable van cover with the use of the latest materials available on the market.

Made with 3 layers of high water resistant (not waterproof) and breathable polypropylene non woven fabric.
This material is designed to have good ventilation to release trapped in moisture and heat, and to help protect your van against the suns UV rays.

The addition of a full length under vehicle securing strap and rain flaps on all the zips make the Luxury van cover, in our opinion, the best value van cover on the market. Made exclusively for JK, it is designed to fit SWB T4 and T5 Camper or Vans. (excluding fixed hightops and Pop Tops). (May not fit if vehicle has been fitted with side steps)

The Luxury van cover helps to protect your treasure from the elements, dust, sunlight, bird droppings and so much more. It has an all round elasticated hem, with three under vehicle adjustable securing straps (one lengthways and two widthways) and four door openings to allow for both front doors and either LHD or RHD sliding doors to be opened. The door zips have rain flaps to provide extra protection, all door openings have ties to help you air your vehicle in winter storage.

Finance Available on This Product Yes
Width (CM - Packed) 38.5
Height (CM - Packed) 34.5
Depth (CM - Packed) 45.0
Manufacturer Just Kampers
Additional Carriage Charge 0.0
Special Order Lead time 0

Customer Reviews (6)

Write a review
  • Impressive quality

Looks and feels like a high-quality product made from robust material. More expensive than other covers I've used, but definitely worth the extra cost. The pouches for the straps are a nice idea, but they don't quite work. By the time the cover is on the vehicle the straps have fallen out of the pouches and need to be retrieved from between the vehicle and the cover. Perhaps flaps on the pouches secured with velcro would help.
    I can't comment on the fit as I'm using it on my Transit Mk4 SWB pop-top camper rather than the VW it was designed for. I'm very happy with this purchase and the service received from JK.

by Pazz on 26/03/2014

• Great cover

Great cover, fits my short wheel base T4 really well and made of a good quality material. We have had some strong winds since I bought it in Dec and there are no issues with the stitching or tearing around the straps.
    I would give it 5 stars but the straps take a bit of effort to pass under the vehicle, and I have to undo all the straps in order to open the sliding door. This is only a minor inconvenience. I would recommend it to anyone thinking of getting a cover.

by Graham on 30/01/2015

• Still impressive after 2 years

Just an update after over 2 years of almost continuous use. The cover has been exposed to plenty of strong winds, rain and sun, and still looks like new, except for the orange JK logos which have faded. More importantly, it's done a great job of protecting the van,

by Pazz on 28/04/2016

• 2008 T5 Sportline Cover

Brilliant cover. Fits my van well. Even the spoiler does compromise the fit.
    Looking forward to seeing how this fairs over the winter.
    One point - we had to figure out which was the front. A small note on the instructions that says something along the lines of "ensure the JK Tag is at the front of the vehicle" would fix this.

by Big Red on 31/10/2016

JK Response

Thank you for your review, if you look on the inside at the front of the cover there should be a sewn in tag that says "FRONT" thanks JK
  • Great quality cover

Bought this cover to protect my T5 van with pop top from the elements through the winter months.Cant' fault it really, strong material easy access to each door (not rear though)although doing the zips up can be alittle trickie,straps which pass under the van and clip securely when in place and also has elastic edges which holds the cover around the van. The only small problem I found was the usual fitting around the side bars was tight and didn't cover 100%.
    All in all I'm very impressed with the cover and would recommend

by Rob on 05/12/2016

• Good quality cover and made well

After fitting Cover noticed that when opening the zips for getting in to the doors were very tight and had a lot off strain on them , think this would be due to the cover being a snug fit. Overall very satisfied.

by Moorey on 20/11/2017

See All Reviews

Questions & Answers (0)

Ask a question

No questions asked yet

Ask Your Own Question

We won't sell your details, please see our Privacy Policy

Vehicle Compatability

VW T4

Water-Cooled Petrol (1990 - 2003) :

1800cc, 1900cc, 2000cc, 2400cc, 2500cc, 2800cc

LHD, RHD

Water-Cooled Diesel (1990 - 2003) :

1800cc, 1900cc, 2000cc, 2400cc, 2500cc, 2800cc

LHD, RHD

VW T5

Water-Cooled Petrol (2003 - 2015) :

1900cc, 2000cc, 2500cc, 3200cc

LHD, RHD

Water-Cooled Diesel (2003 - 2015) :

1900cc, 2000cc, 2500cc, 3200cc

LHD, RHD

VW T6

Water-Cooled Petrol (2015 - 2021) :

2000cc

LHD, RHD

Water-Cooled Diesel (2015 - 2021) :

2000cc

LHD, RHD

Fitting Guide (PDF)

How to fit a Just Kampers Luxury Van Cover

View Fitting Guide
0% Finance Available - Find Out More

Interest free credit is available on all purchases of £350 or more. You can apply online or over the phone. It's quick & easy and you'll get an instant decision.

Products and packaging are subject to change or substitution without prior notice. Every effort will be made to despatch the product specified. However in the event of supply difficulties with any products listed, we reserve the right to substitute goods without prior notice.

Seen This Product Cheaper Elsewhere?

If you have seen the same product cheaper elsewhere then please let us know.