Luxury Breathable Van Cover Short Wheel Base VW T4 1990–2003, T5 2003–2015 & T6

Part Number
J29560
Rating:
96 % of 100
In stock
£146.75
Availability: In Stock

Protect your VW T4, T5 & T6 with the quality JK product exclusive to Just Kampers. This improved luxury breathable van cover has been designed to fits short wheelbase T4s from 1990 to 2003 and short wheelbase T5s from 2003 T6 from 2015. Please Note: Will not fit fixed high tops and pop tops, side awnings, bike racks and may not fit vehicles fitted with side steps or roof rails. Made exclusively for JK, it is designed to fit SWB T4 and T5 Camper or Vans. (excluding fixed high tops and pop tops). The Luxury van cover helps to protect your treasure from the elements, dust, sunlight, bird droppings and so much more. It has an all-round elasticated hem, with three under vehicle adjustable securing straps (one lengthways and two widthways) and four door openings to allow for both front doors and either left-hand door or right-hand door sliding doors to be opened. The door zips have rain flaps to provide extra protection, all door openings have ties to help you air your vehicle in winter storage. As with all van covers in the luxury breathable range, we have improved our ever-popular breathable van cover with the use of the latest materials available on the market. Made with 3 layers of highly water resistant (not waterproof) and breathable polypropylene non-woven fabric. This material is designed to have good ventilation to release trapped in moisture and heat, and to help protect your van against the suns UV rays. The addition of a full length under vehicle securing strap and rain flaps on all the zips make the Luxury van cover, in our opinion, the best value van cover on the market.

More Information
Country of Manufacture Taiwan
EAN/UPC 5060661042356
Width (CM - Packed) 38.5
Height (CM - Packed) 45
Depth (CM - Packed) 34.5
Manufacturer Just Kampers
  • VW T4
    VW T4 (1990 - 2003) Water-Cooled Petrol 1800cc, 1900cc, 2000cc, 2400cc, 2500cc, 2800cc LHD, RHD
  • VW T5
    VW T5 (2003 - 2015) Water-Cooled Petrol 1900cc, 2000cc, 2500cc, 3200cc LHD, RHD
  • VW T6
    VW T6 (2015 - 2021) Water-Cooled Petrol 2000cc LHD, RHD
Customer Reviews
  1. T4 SWB
    Overall
    100%
    Bought this cover last year, due to covid the van has been covered and off road since October. It fits really well and it has seen plenty of weather, rain ,snow, very high winds and even some sun yet it still looks brand new, I can't fault it. Highly recommend.

Review by Very Wise T4

Posted on

2. Great cover with nice features
    Overall
    100%
    Bought this to protect my van over the winter, and due to lockdown I'm not using the van at the moment.
    The cover fits the van snugly. I like the straps - the clips are a tight fit but do their job in keeping the cover on.
    One suggestion for improvement would be to insert a small clear panel in a part of the windscreen area; this would allow you to fit a solar trickle charger on the dashboard and keep your battery topped up whilst the van is laid up.

Review by Richard

Posted on

3. Good fit & good value
    Overall
    100%
    impressed with the quality of this cover for the price (-10% discount for insurance members £117 delivered!)
    Although I've only used it for a couple of weeks it seems robust, fits my T4 nicely & with the straps the cover is not flapping about in the strong winds we've had recently (storm Christof).
    Access to the van is good, the zips work prerfectly & look like they will last, you have to slightly manipulate the cover over the top edge of the front & sliding doors to open/close because the cover is such a good fit but its no big deal.
    pleased with purchase.

Review by Michael

Posted on

4. Good quality cover and made well
    Overall
    80%
    After fitting Cover noticed that when opening the zips for getting in to the doors were very tight and had a lot off strain on them , think this would be due to the cover being a snug fit. Overall very satisfied.

Review by Moorey

Posted on

5. Great quality cover
    Overall
    100%
    Bought this cover to protect my T5 van with pop top from the elements through the winter months.Cant' fault it really, strong material easy access to each door (not rear though)although doing the zips up can be alittle trickie,straps which pass under the van and clip securely when in place and also has elastic edges which holds the cover around the van. The only small problem I found was the usual fitting around the side bars was tight and didn't cover 100%.
    All in all I'm very impressed with the cover and would recommend

Review by Rob

Posted on

6. 2008 T5 Sportline Cover
    Overall
    100%
    Brilliant cover. Fits my van well. Even the spoiler does compromise the fit.
    Looking forward to seeing how this fairs over the winter.
    One point - we had to figure out which was the front. A small note on the instructions that says something along the lines of "ensure the JK Tag is at the front of the vehicle" would fix this.

Review by Big Red

Posted on

7. Still impressive after 2 years
    Overall
    100%
    Just an update after over 2 years of almost continuous use. The cover has been exposed to plenty of strong winds, rain and sun, and still looks like new, except for the orange JK logos which have faded. More importantly, it's done a great job of protecting the van,

Review by Pazz

Posted on

8. Great cover
    Overall
    80%
    Great cover, fits my short wheel base T4 really well and made of a good quality material. We have had some strong winds since I bought it in Dec and there are no issues with the stitching or tearing around the straps.
    I would give it 5 stars but the straps take a bit of effort to pass under the vehicle, and I have to undo all the straps in order to open the sliding door. This is only a minor inconvenience. I would recommend it to anyone thinking of getting a cover.

Review by Graham

Posted on

9. Impressive quality
    Overall
    100%
    Looks and feels like a high-quality product made from robust material. More expensive than other covers I've used, but definitely worth the extra cost. The pouches for the straps are a nice idea, but they don't quite work. By the time the cover is on the vehicle the straps have fallen out of the pouches and need to be retrieved from between the vehicle and the cover. Perhaps flaps on the pouches secured with velcro would help.
    I can't comment on the fit as I'm using it on my Transit Mk4 SWB pop-top camper rather than the VW it was designed for. I'm very happy with this purchase and the service received from JK.

Review by Pazz

Posted on

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Luxury Breathable Van Cover Short Wheel Base VW T4 1990–2003, T5 2003–2015 & T6
Your Rating
Customer Questions
No Questions
Please, mind that only logged in users can submit questions

Seen This Product Cheaper Elsewhere?

If you have seen the same product cheaper elsewhere then please let us know.

You Might Be Interested In