Ignition Switch VW Beetle 1971 on VW T2 Bay 1974–1979 VW T25 1979–1992
- Ignition Switch and Loom Beetle 1970–1971 T2 Bay 1970–1974£30.00In Stock
- Starter Motor VW T25 Diesel 1981–1984£220.00In Stock
- Head Lamp Adjusting Screw VW T25 1980–1992£5.50In Stock
- Hella Starter Motor (12v) VW T2 Bay 1975–1979£220.00In Stock
- Ignition Starter Switch VW Beetle 1967–1970 VW T2 Bay 1967–1970£28.00In Stock
- Steering Column Ignition Switch VW Beetle 1961–1967£29.26In Stock
Quality Febi product. Made from nylon. Features push-on connectors and sits behind the lock cylinder (into which the ignition key is inserted). Fits VW Beetles from 1971 to 1998, VW T2 Bays from 1974 to 1979 and VW T25s from 1979 to 1992, excluding vehicles fitted with a door buzzer.
Febi Bilstein produces and distributes technical spare parts for the automotive and industrial engineering sectors. The product range with more than 20,000 products of OE quality covers practically all important spare parts of well known international vehicle manufacturers for passenger cars, trucks, buses, and trailers. And this range is extended by nearly 2,000 new products each year. The company's headquarters are located in Ennepetal, Germany.