Fiamma F45 & Zip Adapter Bracket Kit – VW T25 & T3 (1979 Onwards)
- Fiamma F45S 190 Awning White / Royal Grey£563.00In Stock
- Fiamma F45s 260 Awning (Deep Black Case / Royal Grey)£609.00In Stock
- Fiamma F45 Awning Adapter Kit (Brandrup Rail) for VW T5 and T6£99.00In Stock
- Fiamma F45 Awning Mounting Bracket 400mm£45.25In Stock
- Fiamma F45s 300 Awning (Deep Black Case with Royal Grey Canopy)£685.00In Stock
Genuine Fiamma Bracket Kit for Canopy Awnings
Quality Fiamma produced brackets. These are an essential part of any canopy awning installation. For a secure fit, Fiamma Awnings should always be mounted via Fiamma brackets. A vast range of attachment kits have been designed by Fiamma, to facilitate a successful attachment of your awning and work with the unique features of your vehicle. Brackets extend upward from the outermost edge of your roof. This provides a mounting plate; an essential structure which you can mount your canopy case to.
This awning bracket kit is the most suitable attachment method available, for fixing Fiamma F45 & Zip awnings to VW T25’s or T3’s fitted with or without a lift roof.
F45 Bracket Kit Specifications – Figures to follow are given as approximates:
- Fitted Bracket Height: 22.8 cm,
- Fitted Bracket Depth: 3.9 cm,
- Fitted Bracket Length: 8 cm,
- Bracket Quantity: 2,
- Fittings: Included.
Use of Polyurethane Caulking or Adhesive is not required, to achieve the best installation of this bracket set. Mounted to the vehicle by tension around the vehicle gutter. Can be used in combination with protective gutter trim.
Replenish your existing T25 gutter trim and end pieces, with our gutter trim replacement kit: J46499.
For more information on fitting and installing these awning brackets, please refer to the user guide link below.
Please reach out to a fitter prior to purchase, for confirmation your vehicle will support the weight of your preferred awning canopy. We recommend Fiamma products are fitted by a licensed professional.
Read through Fiamma’s Installation Guide thoroughly, prior to fitting or use; Fiamma can’t accept responsibility for damage due to improper practise.