Preservation Parts Nearside Middle Outrigger T2 Split 1950—1967
- Side Panel Strengthener (300mm) VW T2 Split 1955-1967£50.50In Stock
- B Post Repair Nearside (Left) RHD VW T2 1950-1967£36.76In Stock
- Front Arch Step Skin Nearside (Left) VW T2 Split 1950-1967£27.00In Stock
- Top Hat Section Pick Up Load Bed VW T2 Split 1955 to 1967£35.26In Stock
- High Sill Repair Nearside (Left) VW T2 Split 1950-1967£57.25On Backorder - UK Only
Quality Preservation Parts product, exclusive to Just Kampers. They manufacture their panels and metalwork on site at JK HQ in Odiham, Hampshire. This middle outrigger fits between the main chassis rail and the rear jacking point, below the top hat section.
Get yourself a part that will prolong the life of your classic, there’s nothing like the sense of pride you achieve, once your camper is back to its former glory.
At a glance:
- Powder coated in grey paint, to keep your parts in good condition when in transit and storage,
- Parts are made to match the specifications of original parts,
- Parts are made from top-quality steel, sourced from the UK,
- Designed by JK, manufactured by PP, an ever-growing collaboration since 2012,
- Perfect measurements keep everything healthy; no intense pressure or warping occurs because of poor fitment.
Please note, these parts are manufactured to fit perfectly to the shape of your van, as it left the factory. These parts may require modification, if your classic has been subject to prior modifications over the years. Alteration may need to be done, to perfectly suit your long lived camper.
Preservation Parts Nearside Middle Outrigger 1950—1967
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for high-quality replicas of original VW parts. This middle outrigger is made from 1.2 mm mild steel, and formed by the experienced hands at Preservation Parts.
This middle outrigger fits the Nearside on all T2 Splits from 1950 to 1967.
Manufacturers of perfect VW parts replicas...
All our Preservation Parts panels and parts are made on-site at JK HQ in Odiham, using top quality steel sourced from the UK. Each product is made by hand, so each product is produced with a considered approach. Features are replicated with meticulous accuracy; PP really are artists of the classic parts market. For more complicated parts, they will use additional processes, in aid of producing the best outcome. This can include CNC milling and laser cutting where necessary, to replicate certain features as accurately as possible.
Once assembled, components are powder-coated in a distinctive grey, to protect them on their way to you. This paint also prevents damage by the elements, should your parts be stored for some time before fitting.
Preservation Parts History
Preservation Parts’ mission is to remove the hassle and guesswork from rebuilding you’re your old classics. Classic cars are more than just a passion project, so these experts of their trade chose to eradicate nuisance from rebuilding your project! They launched their first range of top-quality products, in 2012.
Since then, their catalogue has been expanded and refined. They produce components to fit all areas of classic VW's and produce some of the very best parts and accessories available in the world. These range from simple cup holders to complex adjustable narrowed beams!