Preservation Parts Nearside (Left) Repair A Post for VW T2 Split 1950—1967
- Wheel Arch Bumper Bracket VW T2 Split 1950-1967£13.50In Stock
- Front Panel VW T2 Split 1963-1967£475.00On Backorder - UK Only
- Lower Front Panel Repair VW T2 Split 1950-1967£45.00On Backorder - UK Only
- Front Panel VW T2 Split 1959-1963£515.00On Backorder - UK Only
- Complete Front Wheel Arch VW T2 Split 1962-1967 Nearside (Left)£159.00In Stock
- Front Panel VW T2 Split 1955-1959£475.00In Stock
- B Post Repair Offside (Right) VW T2 1955-1967£29.50In Stock
Quality Preservation Parts VW T2 Split Screen Nearside (left) A Post repair section.
Preservation Parts is located on site, at JK HQ right here in Odiham, Hampshire. They make all of their panels from the highest quality steel, sourced from the UK.
Parts are produced to provide our customers with the best quality classic VW reproduction parts, so that maintaining your classic is no longer a chore. They’re made in line with the original shape, dimensions, and tensions as the VW panels, to ensure the best fit possible!
At a glance:
- Powder coated in a medium grey, to keep your part in top condition while in transit and storage,
- Parts are made to the exact measurements as the originals made by VW,
- Preservation Parts are made using top quality steel, sourced in the UK,
- Designed by JK and manufactured by PP, together providing an ever-growing collaborative catalogue since 2012,
- Perfect fitting parts ensure that your vehicle is healthy, excess pressure due to poor fitment can cause warping and distortion.
Please note, these parts are manufactured to fit perfectly to the shape of your van, as it left the factory. These parts may require modification, if your classic has been subject to prior modifications over the years. Alteration may need to be done, to perfectly suit your long lived camper.
Nearside Repair A Post for VW T2 Split 1950—1967
Made from high-quality 1 mm gauge steel to fit all T2 Splits within the aforementioned age bracket. If the inner front valance is also being replaced, then an A post bracket will also be required.
This panel has been formed by the experts at PP with a series of processes by both hand and machine. All parts feature the original holes, lips, and folds as the original, so the part can function as it should.
Why should I replace my existing classic part?
If your A post becomes weakened over the years from wear and rust, then you will need to replace it. This repair panel can be fitted as easy as pie, and on the first attempt with no need for modifications or alterations.
Manufacturers of perfect VW parts replicas...
All our Preservation Parts panels and parts are made on-site at JK HQ in Odiham, using top quality steel sourced from the UK. Each product is made by hand, so each product is produced with a considered approach. Features are replicated with meticulous accuracy; PP really are artists of the classic parts market. For more complicated parts, they will use additional processes, in aid of producing the best outcome. This can include CNC milling and laser cutting where necessary, to replicate certain features as accurately as possible.
Once assembled, components are powder-coated in a distinctive grey, to protect them on their way to you. This paint also prevents damage by the elements, should your parts be stored for some time before fitting.
Preservation Parts History
Preservation Parts’ mission is to remove the hassle and guesswork from rebuilding you’re your old classics. Classic cars are more than just a passion project, so these experts of their trade chose to eradicate nuisance from rebuilding your project! They launched their first range of top-quality products, in 2012.
Since then, their catalogue has been expanded and refined. They produce components to fit all areas of classic VW's and produce some of the very best parts and accessories available in the world. These range from simple cup holders to complex adjustable narrowed beams!