Propex Heatsource Digital Thermostat
- Propex Heat System Fuse Anti-Surge 2 Amp£3.25In Stock
- Propex Heatsource HS2000E Gas 12V 240 Volt (European Fitting Only)£850.00On Backorder - UK Only
- Propex Heatsource HS2000 12V LPG Gas Heater with Fitting Kit and Dial Thermostat (European Fitting Only)
From £4.82 Regular Price £5.00
To £574.99 Regular Price £596.51In Stock
- Propex Thermostat Loom Twin Dial or Digital£26.00On Backorder - UK Only
- Ducting Top Up Kit for HS2800£51.25On Backorder - UK Only
- VIM (Vehicle In Motion) Bracket for Propex Heater HS2000£34.25In Stock
Quality Propex product. If you're looking to get more precise temperature control in your campervan, then a digital thermostat, for your Propex Heatsource could be just the ticket!
Once it's installed and paired with your Propex heater, the digital thermostat allows for precise setting to within 1 degree Centigrade (between 0°C to 30°C).
Many Propex heaters are supplied with a manual, rotary-dial thermostat, and this is a quick, simple replacement. Designed to work with Propex Heatsource heaters, running from only gas, or gas and mains electricity.
• HS2000 and HS2800 heaters from 2016 onwards,
• the HS2211,
• the HS2212,
• and the HS2202.
The digital thermostat has a 1- to 16-hour countdown timer, which can be set in one-hour increments, letting you pre-set your heating to warm your camper up before you wake up.
You could even use it to defrost your daily driver before your morning commute in the winter months! The thermostat is really easy to fit, as it's designed to be surface mounted. You can install it anywhere in your campervan, letting you keep it in easy reach.
Supplied with a grey surround.
• Height: 78 mm,
• Width: 86 mm,
• Depth: 12.5 mm.
As with all electrical products, we always recommend that this thermometer is installed and tested by an experienced and certified professional, to ensure that the fitting is done quickly and safely.