I am finally selling my VW Type 2 Campervan Dormobile conversion, This is a 1972 crossover Tax & MOT exempt. Its been a joy to have her and i don't find the time anymore to care for her. She does need various bits of TLC done and she is by no means a show bus. Bits i know
1. 1600 engine seized but has a 1300 in its place to get by (1600 comes with bus)
2. various small bits of welding required - under the front, (inner & outer seals, Front passenger side floor pan, front window corner, guttering. (all have been patched up but need doing better) I have various new panels to replace
3. paintwork is tatty but has been compressor sprayed
4. inside is ok, front seat has a rip, comes with original cooker, sink and cool box from Dormobile.
5. Has a full width Bed (comes with extra bit to fit in gap when seat is raised) and 2 top bunk beds
6. no leaking holes in roof but one skylight needs replacing which i also have.
7. no glovebox behind flap
8. Stereo surround (metalwork) needs attention.
9. New rear lights & new front indicator lens, Custom or original grill (will not come with Dewdrop)
Any questions please let me know