We are selling our VW T25 Holdsworth 'Eddie' as we are going over to the dark side and getting a caravan. We have owned him for around 4 years and had many camping trips in that time. This van is mechanically sound, has MOT until Feb '22 and is ready for immediate camping trips without any work required. Here's a summary of the main points.
- 1989 T25 Holdsworth Villa 3 hi-top camper
- 1.6 turbo diesel, water cooled, 5 speed manual
- Tyres have plenty of tread, new leisure battery this year, bodywork is ok (ie no structural rust but some surface rust is showing through).
- Engine is mechanically sound, runs well. Camping trips have ranged from fairly local to 11-hour epics to Devon without any issues. Cam belt replaced a couple of years ago. Plenty of service documentation plus I've changed the oil and filter every year. Exhaust replaced recently. Returns around 40mpg which is incredible really!
- Original Holdsworth conversion includes 3-way fridge (gas/mains/12v), double hob and grill, sink and tap with water pump from fresh water tank, 2 mains plugs (1 with USB chargers), additional 12v USB chargers fitted to run off leisure battery, rock n roll bed, Zig charging panel.
- Hi top gives extra headroom and additional storage cupboards.
- Mains & 12v lighting using leisure battery.
- Wind-out awning provides shelter from rain outside the main sliding door.
- Towbar & 7 pin electrics.
As mentioned, the van isn't mint, the bodywork has blemishes etc but this is reflected in the price. Unfortunately the speedo has recently stopped working. I've still got the van taxed and insured so I can take you for a drive. Please feel free to give me a call if you would like any further info or to come and have a look. The van is located in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Smoke free & pet free.