Say hello to our charming van known as the ‘biscuit’! After a few months of mind wrestling and deliberation, we have sadly decided to offer our camper up for sale. We have had plenty of happy times travelling to all parts of the UK but now our kids are a little older and bigger it’s time for someone else to have those special moments.
The details are….
1982 Westfalia T25
• Highly collectable model with fixtures in great condition including hob and fridge.
• Rock n roll bed and pop-up top, sleeps 4 comfortably. Captain seats and flexible table location for front and rear.
• Declared manufactured on V5C in 1982 and now road tax exempt.
• Left-hand drive. To our knowledge originated in Portugal and 1st registered in UK in 2002.
• Air-cooled engine 1957cc
• Odometer - 123,742 Km (76,790 miles)
• Last MOT June 2023 with service.
• Converted from LPG in March 2003.
• Complete respray in August 2004
• Progressive Webber conversion kit T25 added November 2004
• New gas Fridge May 2005
• Bed and seating rebuilt and covered in May 2005
• Omnistore 2000 added in May 2005, with Safari room 2.6 Bahamas surround and blinds
• Complete main sliding door repair 2021
• Complete service history available.
Things to note:
• It’s left-hand drive.
• Minor play in the steering rack (noted on the MOT)
• 3 new tyres following 2021 MOT/Service
• Following 2023 June MOT/Service - Suspension component mounting was corroded on the near side and this has now been fully rectified and welded.
• Minor oil leak which is usual for this type and age of camper van
• Heating has been disconnected
• Water storage has never been used but is connected to the sink.
• Perhaps need a little TLC needed with the internal vinyl papering.
• As expected a few minor external rust spots have been treated over the years.
• Minor 2’ inch tear in the roof awning
• Radio aerial broken
Comes with additional items:
- Lightweight tunnel tent awning (3 x 3.2m)
- Omnistore Safari room 2.6 Bahamas surround and blinds
- Window installation covers for day and night time.
- Electric Hook-up option
- Internal which works from the 2nd battery pack
- Rear rack for bikes and/or packs
- Anti-theft tire lock,
- Storage cover (Silver)
- 2 x Wheel levellers
- Used Haines manual.