A much-loved campervan which we’ll be very sad to see go. Genuine reason for selling - it’s just not getting the use it deserves.
Imported from South Africa in 2017 this is a right-hand drive campervan with a very solid body. It was fully converted in 2020 and has been barely driven since. So the £7k bespoke top-quality retro ‘Berlin’ style interior you see on the pics is in mint condition and like the van it stands out.
This is a fabulous campervan to drive it’s been slightly lowered so it could be stored in our garage and with its 2 litre engine it’s got power and charm. It gets many compliments including from the garage mechanics - it’s a one off.
The small rust bubbles over the rear wheel arches is the only reason why it’s not on at the top end price of the market. So much investment (too much to list here) and love has been given to this campervan - and there’s very little to do if you want it perfect. It’s now ready for someone to take it on its next adventures and comes with its original paperwork and a retro orange Just Kampers tent and awning.
More details below but we welcome questions from those genuinely interested.
• 1972 Wesfalia Crossover
• South African Import
• Right hand drive
• Lowered by Retro Revivals (Saltburn-by-the-Sea)
• MOT until May 2024
• 2000cc engine with twin carbs
• Solid underneath
• New ‘Berlin’ style interior handmade and fitted in 2020 by VW Camper Interiors (Leeds)
• ¾ Rock n Roll bed
• Kitchen unit with Smev hob and sink water bottle and pump
• Vitrifrigo 12v Fridge
• Rear facing drop down buddy seat
• Swivel table
• Overhead locker
• Complete set of Westfalia curtains which includes the cab
• Additional internal 12v Led light above hob / sink
• Wesfalia child cab Hammock
• Wesfalia Roof Bunk
• Solid bulkhead with double bench passenger seat
• Carpets by MadMatz
• Original dash, gear stick and hand brake
• PMS Power Management System fitted
• Leisure Battery
• Modern Stereo with 2 speakers (speaker wires need connecting)
Paint / Body
• Beautiful Neptune Blue and White exterior
• Slight paint bubbling over rear wheel arches (as shown in photos) but solid behind