Here we have a mechanically sound, used and loved T4 Auto sleeper build campervan.
I have owned and loved her for the last 7 years, I no longer have the time to get away in her, so it is time for her to find her new family.
· 2.5L PETROL. 9 months MOT. Service history. All repairs and works invoices in the docs pack, with original purchase paperwork. 2 Berth.
· 3-way fridge with small freezer compartment in full working order. Two burner gas hob and grill - All pristine and in full working order.
· Gas Warm air heating system.
· Hook up, leisure battery, 3pin socket etc. USB charging adapter for two devices. Two gas bottles on board so you’re never caught out accidental (both currently full).
· Passenger seat turns on rotating base from forward to rear facing.
· Omnistore side awning.
· JustKampers T4 window Thermomat set included. (6 mats present; all habitation area and the two cab side windows - The main front window mat is absent - I was intending to purchase a JK solar charging front window kit - circa £300 - freeing the van from the need for a hardstanding pitch and to enable a swift charge whilst parked up for a few hours en route to more remote spots). Two multigrade “Level-up” chocks and internally fixed spirit measure, ensure a stable level bed on every park up.
· Hook up cable, plug converter unit (for at home charging), fire extinguisher, first aid kit. Mallet, jack and wheel kit, spanner for gas bottles - all included.
· Eco-style porte-loo (if wanted); Chemical-free loo for unpitched night time calls.
· Small round table and leg, plus central rectangular dining table and leg.
· Beautiful, warm/cool, light limiting velvet curtains, custom made for the living area.
· Some enamel dining wear, pan set, kettle and cutlery included. (Add food, swimsuits, towels and bedding and you head to tranquility straight away!)
· Bed and all upholstery in excellent condition.
· All tyres barely used and in very good condition.
Habitation Works needed
Roof vent - The original standard factory fit unit is still in place and the plastic has degraded due to sunlight, consider replacing (I was planning a maxxfan and solar panel combo up there - but standard versions are about £60 and an easy fix).
The flap covering the external hook up port needs replacing (one you can latch down would be good idea – the last one came off in a high sideways wind on Exmoor!!)
If you need a bed for a young child a hammock can be fitted in the cab for a small sum.
If you want a 4 berth the roof space can be altered from storage (in its current configuration) to a slide out upper berth, either DIY or professionally.
IMPORTANT NOTES: This van is 31 years old. Even so, she is rock steady and starts every time. I have tried to list everything as clearly as I can but the listing details are not intended to replace a personal inspection. I am selling this vehicle in good working order with paperwork to prove all works and MOTs since I bought her in 2016. I ask the buyer to be mindful that she is a vintage and collectable vehicle, as such she will be sold as seen, I am a private seller and do not offer any after sales, warranty or refund options with this item.
I have listed the vehicle elsewhere and therefore reserve the right to end this auction early.
She has been an absolute joy to own, she gets admired wherever she goes. I am selling her as I am not able to go away as much as I used to and I would rather she is used and enjoyed going forward, whoever invests in this little gem will have a great time with her.
Thank you for looking :0)