This bus is just stunning inside and out and to build now would cost nearly £60 000 (which we can offer, having RHD shells in stock and build hundreds of vans to order over the last 17 years in business) www.gdaykombis.com
Forget modern Brazilian built buses, this is the real deal, more solid than a 10 year old Danbury trust us on that!!
Far more powerful engine, proper Volkswagen air cooled sound with the solid perfromance upgrades to keep up with a budget spec 110 HP T5 that most convertors use.
The bus has just had a new clutch, new 2 litre Rancho box, twin 40 Del'Lorto carbs installed all on an engine with less than 2000 miles on it.
This pastel white and Harvest moon lower half late bay is such a high end spec. This has a high gloss interior in Harvest moon beige, High gloss oak work tops, full Lock Muir Antique leather trim. The lowered bus sat on chrome Porsche Fuchs, drives fantastic due to the upgraded power steering install that makes sure this bus drives as well as it goes and looks.
RHD Australian rust free shell
G'day Pop top roof
engine just out
fuel tank and all breathers, hoses and rubbers just replaced. THIS is imperative now with the new high ethanol fuel
newly rebuilt 2 litre box
2 litre engine with less than 1000 miles on it
Twin 40' Del'lorto carbs with less than 500 miles on them
Vintage speed Stainless steel exhaust
full leather trim out
double roof bed
3/4 high gloss painted interior
Propex central heating
Vitrifrigio compressor fridge
G'day leisure battery system running 240v and 12v
full major service before collection
tow bar package
DAB Alpine high end stereo package
A massive saving over new
We properly prepare all our stock once sold post viewing as standard on every bus we sell.
• brand new MOT with no advisories (or all advisories are corrected and documentedin photographs)
• All stages of work are photographed and sent to client for peace of mind and vehicle provenance
• Full major service
• Engine out, replace flywheel oil seal and gearbox input shaft seals
• New clutch
• Removal of fire wall and fuel tank
• Replace all fuel filler rubbers and breathers for E10 compliant fuel
• New fuel sender and seal
• New fuel lines Bio fuel E10 compliant
• Road tested by time served classic vw mechanics
• 12 months warranty from us inhouse
• After sales servicing and mots and upgrades offered.
• In business for 16.5 years only dealing in air cooled VW cars.
• Members of the Motor ombudsman scheme. All working practices in line with trading standards. Ensuring we know YOUR legal rights as a purchaser.