Meet our Rhonda! A 1990 Volkswagen T25 T3.
She’s been mine and my partners pride and joy for the last 5 years and it is with a heavy heart that we are now hanging up the keys. We have recently had two little terrors (I mean twin boys) so it is time for something a little more practical… *yippee*.
The previous owner informed me that she was renovated as you see her now by a mobile tattoo removal business in Germany (hence the saw on the interior wall).
She’s a manual 4 gear and back in 2018 I got her converted from a 1800c petrol engine to Audi 1.9 turbo diesel engine and she runs amazing.
Over the years I have invested quite a substantial amount to fix her up nicely. Some of the main replacement parts are listed below:
- Rear Shocks
- Starter Motor
- Power Steering Unit
- Timing Belt Kit
- Front Wheel Bearing
- Rear Wheel Bearing
- New Exhaust
- New Accelerator Pedal
- New Springs & Dampers (B12 Bilstein Pro Set).
- Have a good look through the last few years of MOT and service history and you will see many, many more minor repairs.
I have a majority if not all of the previous MOT's and Services. She has passed her last 2 MOT's with
very minor work being done and with a few advisories which I have listed below...
- Service brake fluctuating, but not excessively Rear.
- Wheel bearing has slight play Offside Rear.
- Nearside offside front door step holed not prescribed.
- Front (Offside/nearside inner/outer sill & inner wheel arch holed not
As with most T25s of this age she does have a small amount of rust on (the awning guttering, as well as the bumpers and a little on the outer body paintwork). The garage have advised me that the only rust that will need addressing in the near future is the driver side door step as it is starting to hole (as noted in MOT advisories) the garage have told me this is a simple fix by welding in a new door step part.
- Orange & Black interior upholstery / dash
- Custom Steering Wheel
- Electric folding bed (Up,Down,Forward,Backward dials fitted into the rear interior wall).
- Neon's in the front & rear interior (looks amazing at night!)
- Fold away Jack Daniels table
- 4 lights in the roof of the rear interior
- USB charging points in the front & rear interior
- 2 plug points in the rear interior that run off of an external battery which is housed in the cupboards *
- Bottle opener in the rear interior
- Radio / CD player
- Sound System (Vibe speakers) *
- Subwoofer in rear interior - Dial next to steering wheel to turn the base up and down according to your personal preference (you can make the whole van shake... had lots of fun with this dial of the years!) *
I believe the external battery that charges via the vehicle battery died while we were in lockdown due to not being used as much. Therefore, anything above that is marked with this icon * currently does not work. I am not tech savvy enough to rewire a new replacement battery therefore have just decided to sell it as is.
As you can see, I have invested a lot into this van over the years to get it to the point it is at today. Looking at other models on the market today, I believe I have given a very solid price for this van taking into account it's unique exterior and interior, the amount of work that has been done on it over the years but also the fact that the sound system is currently down along with the slight rust and door step advisory.
If I'm completely honest, I am in no hurry to sell (the wife is) therefore I am only open to very sensible offers once it has been viewed in person.
1 set of keys.
If you would like any further information or pictures then please feel free to message me.