Charming 1982 Westfalia T25 / T3 lime green campervan for sale
• Highly collectable model with fixtures in great condition including hob and fridge.
• Rock n roll bed and pop-up top, sleeps 3 comfortably.
• Left hand drive. Manufactured in Germany. 1st registered in UK in 1999. Comes with birth certificate which states it was manufactured in 1982 although documentation says 1983 so will be tax exempt from April 2023.
• Air cooled engine which has been upgraded to a 2000cc, however still states 1600cc on documentation which needs updating. Mileage reads 39300 Km (24400 miles) Not sure if this is correct or was reset with engine change or it has been round once.
• MOT due in July, but will probably need some TLC. Had cover gaskets and 2 batteries fitted recently. Still has a slight oil leak (typical of these vans). The wiring needs attention as there is a drain on the battery (not the alternator) Mechanic said it would cost 4-5 hundred to completely rewire. Some of the window seals need replacing. Some small rust spots on bodywork. Lots of service history.
• Perfect project to be working on before summertime arrives!
• Comes with additional brand new canvas top and rotating seat adjustment both for fitting, as well as an anti-theft tire lock, unused starter motor and manuals.
• Bought as a personal project but needing to sell as I’m moving to London.
• Contact me for viewing, more information or more specific photos.
Open to sensible offers.