I am selling my campervan as my house move has forced the sale. Bertha is great fun to drive and we have taken her all over the UK to festivals, vw shows and holidays. We have invested time in making her super comfy for travelling. She has a fresh 12 month mot and has just had lots of jobs done on her by the garage. Her bodywork is in great condition but she does have some patches of surface rust shown in the photos.
1.9 DG watercooled petrol engine
12 Month MOT until April 2023
Starts 1st time
1 key opens all doors (2 keys included in sale)
Just had all jacking points welded, new starter motor, Carb cleaned up, new gaskets on rocker covers, handbrake tightened and rear brakes cleaned up.
Lower half restoration in 2017 (new panels and full respray with 5 top coats after double primer)
Work completed since bought in 2017
• New fuel lines
• New fuel pump
• New clutch slave cylinder and pipes
• Welding to front corner, sills n/s/f and o/s/f, rear suspension mounting plates on both sides, all jacking points
• New fuel sender
• New ignition lead set and dizzy cap
• New starter motor
• Manual Right Hand Drive
• 4 berth (pull out platform in roof)
• 2 rear seat belts in back
• Sink with electric pump tap and on board water tank
• Gas hob with twin burners and grill
• Lots of storage in cupboards and the roof spaces
• Autosleeper Trident conversion
• Passenger seat swivels 360 degrees
• 240v hook up
• 3 way fridge (untested)
• Propex heater (untested but control panel lights up)
• Interior refurb with new laminate flooring, curtains with thermal lining, new cushion foam and upholstery (very comfy bed!) and painted units.
• New bluetooth stereo and speakers
Some surface rust, worst on rear window, passengers side.
Bluetooth stereo wiring needs finishing
Propex heater and fridge are untested