Time to sell our volkswagen t25 camper.. We have owned the van for a year and had so many adventures in it, up and down the country, but now it's sadly time to sell as we move into the next part of our lives!
It's a 1986 Volkswagen T25 campervan with hightop. It has been fully converted to a campervan as stated in the logbook, and it’s got a 2009 subaru engine so certainly doesn’t struggle with highland hills, or cruising at 70mph on the motorway!
The VAN Bit:
- A fresh year’s MOT has just been put on the van. Next one due November 2022
-Full conversion to Petrol Subaru ej20 engine
- Upgraded Subaru Gearbox to match after the initial conversion (with the automatic drive shafts and switched gear selector)
-New battery and clutch fitted in 2021
-Front Disc Brakes
-Porsche 17 fuchs alloys and lowered on springs
-2 New Tyres at recent MOT
- As a van of this age it does have some body issues in typical t25 places but still a good van. There are new panels included in the sale to replace them if you wish to perfect the cosmetics.
- Original Tailgate was removed as it was rotten and a yellow rustfree tailgate fitted. Just needs painted if you wish, many people liked it yellow.
-There’s a small dent in the passenger front (shown in images)
The CAMPER Bit:
- It’s a 4 berth. 2 on Rock'n'roll bed and 2 above in the roof
- The rock’n’roll bed is a t5 bed retro fitted to fit with 3 point seat belts (so you can actually transport 4 people too!) and for extra length to sleep tall owners.
- It has a heavy duty leisure battery for off grid camping with a handy Clipper BM2 battery monitor.
- It has an inverter so 240v power is available for phone charging etc. even when entirely off grid
- Electric hook up connection (cable included) is found behind the rear number plate, which powers the remaining sockets (including USB)
-Smey double hood gas cooker
- Integrated sink with 20 litres water tank fitted in first cupboard with new pump.
- Propex HS2000 gas thermostatic heating system. Absolutely great for winter camping.
- There is a matching table which sits in front of the back seats, great for a bit more space for cooking or playing board games.
-Leather t25 seats in the front, passengers seat also swivels (as shown) great for an extra seat and make best use of space of an evening
-Good quality CD Player with digital radio and good speakers around the van
-Full LED lighting in the back of the van (which uses minimal, minimal power)
- We’re selling it with everything you need to happy campers from day one, this includes a winter cover, the bike rack (for up to 3 bikes), the plug in coolbox as shown, a portable toilet (including some chemicals) and a toilet tent.
Please get in contact if you have any questions, would like to come and have a look or make an offer!