- Posted in:
- Volks Life
Christmas Quiz 2020
Christmas Quiz Challenge
Board games are out this year so get those thinking caps on and crack out our Christmas Quiz. It is a mix of classic quiz type questions, care of resident quiz master, Lorah and a dash of genius via the illustrative talents of Lucy Inglis in the form of a car quiz. Challenge yourself or family members and see who will reign supreme…
DOWNLOAD AS A PDF
- In the song “Frosty the Snowman”, who or what made Frosty come to life?
- How many reindeer are featured in the poem “Twas the Night Before Christmas”?
- In “The Muppet Christmas Carol”, who played Scrooge?
- What holiday movie sequel includes a cameo by Donald Trump?
- How many presents were given in total in the song “12 Days of Christmas”?
- Shakespeare wrote a play for Elizabeth I as a Christmas present, which was it?
- In which country was eggnog invented?
- Which famous author wrote the first-ever Kings Christmas Message broadcast in 1932?
- Who banned Christmas carols after the English Civil War?
- What colour are mistletoe berries?
- Which reindeer name means ‘thunder’?
- What is Santa called in Germany?
- Why was the Grinch so mean?
- Which American holiday was Jingle Bells originally intended for?
- Which food should you stir clockwise when making to give you good luck during the 12 days of Christmas?
- What is the date of the Twelfth Night?
- Who plays the Prime Minister in Love Actually?
- On which street does a Christmas miracle take place?
- Santa hasn’t always been dressed in red, which colour did he wear previously?
- Which ocean is Christmas Island in?
Thanks to Lucy for agreeing to share the quiz with us!
Scroll down for quiz answers…
- Old Silk Hat
- Michael Caine
- Home Alone 2
- The Merry Wives of Windsor
- Rudyard Kipling
- Oliver Cromwell
- Kris Kringle
- His heart was two sizes too small
- Mince pies
- 5th January
- Hugh Grant
- 34th Street
Picture Quiz Answers
- Aston Martin
- Mini Cooper