Propex Heatsource HS2000 12V LPG Gas Heating System with Dial Thermostat (European Fitting Only)
- Propex Gas Heatsource HS2211 Underbody Mounted 12 Volt (European Fitting Only)£700.00On Backorder - UK Only
- Propex 6 Litre Water Storage Heater (Mains Electric)£180.25In Stock
- Heavy Duty Gas Regulator Spanner£5.00In Stock
- Propane Gas Regulator (Low Pressure)£7.00In Stock
- Wade Equal T Piece (Imperial 5/16")£7.50In Stock
- Wade Nozzle Adapter Rubber Hose (Imperial 5/16")£6.50In Stock
- Propex Heatsource Digital Thermostat£65.00In Stock
Quality Propex product! The HS2000 12V LPG Gas Heating System is the perfect product for reliably heating the interior of your campervan, perfect for keeping you and your companions warm throughout the colder months. Whether you're parked or on the move, the HS2000 heating system will have your back. It's flexible to suit your needs, working independently from your engine. Designed specifically for touring vehicles, rest assured you’ve invested your money in a quality heating system for your camper.
At a glance:
- Requires 12 V power source, to keep your heating system in fluent operation,
- Will burn LPG, propane or Butane gas, to provide your interior with the warmth it requires,
- Comes complete with a solid state electronic thermostat, which makes temperature control super easy,
- Requires minimal battery power on ignition, so you can be sure it won't drain your battery,
- Unit measures approximately 31.5 x 16.5 x 9.5 cm, excluding outlets.
The Propex Heatsource HS2000 heater is suitable for use in VW campers, fitted with 12 volt electrics, so long as they have enough space for installation. The Propex Heatsource is suitable for a range of vehicles, examples include the Fiat Doblo and the Vauxhall Movano. If you're unsure whether the HS2000 is suitable for your vehicle, we recommend you get the opinion of a licensed professional.
Perfect for use in a variety of applications, including caravans, motorhomes and even marine vehicles!
Why purchase the Propex HS2000?
Propex have developed a heating system with a variety of benefits. The unit fills your interior with the comfort of warm air, all the while making minimal noise. Thanks to specially designed fan bearings, the unit works so quietly that your passengers can sleep without disturbance. Another reason to buy yourself a Propex HS2000, is it's superb climate control quality. Not only will it circulate warm air throughout your vehicle, this circulation will also prevent a build up of moisture leading to window condensation.
This surprisingly compact unit is perfect for installation in VW vans and buses! When fitted in these vehicles, it's common to mount the HS2000 within a designated box or cupboard. Air is propelled across the floor and throughout the space, using the flexible stainless ducting provided.
Please be aware that these heaters are rated for use with 30 mb butane and 30/37 mb propane.
This is widely accepted across Europe, though some European countries also use 50 mb gas pressure, so please bear this in mind. The Propex HS2000 is sadly not suitable for use in the USA.
Please note, installation and gas services must comply with gas safety regulations, relevant to the country they're in.
The Propex HS2000 has an average gas consumption of 142 grams/hour, although this is an estimate based on research by the supplier. They’ve also provided the following estimates, so you can calculate how much usage you’ll be able to get from different gas bottles.
3.9kg propane cylinder: 27.5 hours
4.5kg butane: 31.7 hours
13kg propane: 91.5 hours
15kg butane: 105.6 hours
19kg butane: 133.8 hours
47kg butane: 331.0 hours
904 Camping gaz (1.81kg): 12.75 hours
907 Camping gaz (2.72kg): 19.0 hours