Welcome to t2five ltd specialists in vwt25 / t3’s along with all campervans & motorhomes. We are a business that cares about your pride & joy.
Paint & Scratch Repair
Just Kampers - Part Of The VW Community Since 1989
- Lawlors Customs specialises in all areas of classic Volkswagen and Porsche restoration, repair and custom work. Whether it is the wiring or mechanical, paint or interior, small repair or a full restoration we can help.
- Principally air-cooled VW and Porsche specialists, catering for your classic. From full restorations to rolling repairs, we were established in 2013, but a lot of our air-cooled knowledge was built up many years before.
- Airfield Garage is a family-run business with many years of experience on air-cooled vehicles with full workshop and body shop facilities on site. From general service and repairs to full restorations.
- WESTCOAST TRANSPORTERS, YOUR VW CONVERSION EXPERT. We specialise in VW Camper Van conversions in Weston Super Mare and the surrounding areas. We carry out refurbishments, maintenance, repairs, MOT preparation, pop-top roof installation and servicing of all makes and models of Camper Vans. Based in Weston-Super-Mare, near Bristol and Taunton, we are within easy access of the M5 and the South West of the UK. Established in 2008, Westcoast Transporters was born from the love of restoring and refurbishing VW camper vans. Westcoast Transporters has built up an excellent reputation in the industry and are known as the place to come to for assistance in restoration, conversions, repairs, and maintenance for all kinds of camper vans, including, of course, the famous series of VW camper vans. We are approved fitters for Skyline roofs, Rib beds, Rusty Lee beds and Smart beds. All our units are cut to your requirements on our CNC machine.
- We specialise in air-cooled vehicles due to our passion for them, we have a 1973 single cab T2 as our workshop truck as well as restoring my own 1976 t2 in which we have traveled thousands of miles to shows, events and holidays most importantly! We can cover all aspects of air-cooled work from engines to electrics to modifications…. We look after several show winning VW’s and Porsche’s but most importantly we keep owning an air-cooled vehicle affordable, with rising costs in parts we have very well established contacts in the parts world helping us to keep prices reasonable
- Since 2006 Absolute VW have grown the business based on three core values; quality workmanship, attention to detail and customer satisfaction and are now the leading air-cooled specialists in the East Midlands. Maintaining these principles, Simon Kerr now heads up a five strong team of specialists. With extensive combined experience the team at Absolute VW offer everything from basic servicing to fully project managed restoration and anything in between. Our modern fully equipped 5000sq/ft workshop is a reflection of the continued investment in providing the very best experience for you and your VW. Whether you are one of our many returning customers or are coming to us for the first time, we will be happy to work with you and offer you the service that meets your needs. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Red Hatch Repairs which is part of Red Hatch Classic Campers Ltd has taken over the previously known and well loved company VW Classic & Camper Repairs Ltd, which has been established at the Deverill Trading Estate in Sutton Veny for over 6years, offering a friendly and honest approach to the needs of classic VW owners. Our speciality is VW T2, T3, T4 & T25 Campervan restoration and repairs, but combining over 40 years of knowledge and experience, Roger, Max & Lee are confident that they can help you with pretty much anything your classic car requires. Many classic vehicles are made of fewer components than the cars of today. It may sound simple but it takes a long time to understand their many quirks. Our customers are passionate about their vehicles but don’t always enjoy trying to fix them as maintaining classic vans and vehicles can be quite a difficult challenge. This is exactly how we can help as we understand how frustrating it can be when things don’t go according to plan!
- Creative Coachworks is a family-run business with over 32 years’ experience specialising in the art of restoration and modification. We work with traditional coach-building equipment and modern tooling to build high-quality cars. Restoration & RepairsWe use traditional metal work methods to restore and repair any vehicle to the best possible standard. PaintworkOur paintwork is always top-quality; from a full respray after restoration to a small repaint after a repair. MOT Prep and ServicingWhether your vehicle was restored by us or not, we undertake all elements of MOT prep and servicing.
- Westcoast VW is a specialist Volkswagen workshop situated near Newquay in Mid Cornwall. Westcoast VW cover all aspects of maintenance and restoration work to aircooled and water cooled Volkswagens, to keep your pride and joy looking and working the way it should. Westcoast VW Service Westcoast VW offers a wide range of professional services, including routine maintenance and servicing, mechanical and bodywork repairs through to full strip down and rebuilds. All work carried out at Westcoast VW is fully insured and to the very highest standard, at least matching, but often exceeding factory specification and all parts used are sourced from the best names in the industry. In addition to the extensive in house services Westcoast VW work alongside hand picked suppliers nationally to provide accompanying services including interior trimming, engine and gearbox rebuilds. Westcoast VW also have the expertise to work on water cooled Volkswagens, including T25's, T4's, T5's Golfs and Passats using VAGCOM diagnostic equipment for fault finding and live data checks whilst road testing. Westcoast VW Spares & Parts Westcoast VW are regularly breaking vehicles and stock a wide range of parts for Volkswagen Campers and Beetles. If you need a specific part, please phone or email, if the part you require is not in stock, it may be possible to source it for you. Westcoast VW Restorations Restorations are Westcoast VW's speciality. Click on the Portfolio tab to view photos of a sample of the restoration work carried out to date. Full or part restorations can be carried out to accommodate your budget. Call in to discuss your ideas or requirements with Dave, who is always happy to share his expertise. Unroadworthy vehicles are not a problem. Your vehicle can be transported from and to any location in the U.K, at very reasonable rates. Alternatively you may wish to leave your vehicle at Westcoast VW after a holiday in Cornwall, and have it delivered back to your home address once the work is complete. Westcoast VW Breakdown Assistance Westcoast VW already works alongside many national Volkswagen Camper hire companies, offering breakdown assistance. This service is now offered to individuals, if you have broken down in Mid Cornwall, please call. we also work alongside with breakdown companies such as the RAC and the AA and several local garages to help get you back on your travels as quickly and safely as possible. Visit Westcoast VW Please feel free to call in any time to discuss maintenance or restoration work, or if you are considering buying a classic Volkswagen and need advice on what to look for and what to avoid. With many contacts across the country and around the world, it may be possible to help you source the perfect vehicle to suit both your budget and your requirements.
- Berkshire Campers is focused on providing high quality service and customer saitsfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Here is an overview of what we do; Elevating roofs supplied and fitted T4 & T5 Windows supplied and fitted T4 & T5 Panoramic roofs Retrimming and lining Paintwork including colour coding Bespoke camper interiors built to spec While you wait servicing Cambelts Lowering Accessories supplied and fitted Full bespoke camper conversions Interiors & upholstery Body kits & modifications Adjustable furniture kits Various lighting options VW T4 & T5 campervan accessories & appliances Paintwork Rock n roll beds
- Revesby Garage was established in 2001 by Cavan Taylor, he has since built the business up, and now employs 5 members of staff. Cav is very well known in the VW world as he specialises all the way from the classic air cooled's to the modern T5's. Alongside the Garage we have a bodyshop, in which we offer a full range of bodywork from Full Restorations, down to minor imperfections touch ups ect., a corrosion prevention service is also available. Our professional team will ensure that our workshop provides immediate service at competitive prices. The quality provided by our qualified staff, means that we are members of the Good Garage Scheme.
- We are an established VW based workshop and dismantlers providing a range of services and parts. We are also the only company that Doon Buggies recommend for their beach buggy kits. We feel our good reputation is a refelection of our pride and enthusiasm in the work we produce.
- Revampavan specialise in Volkswagen's T5 and T4 vans. With over 20 years experience and a Thatcham ATA qualified technician, you are in safe hands at Revampavan. Have your interior designed to suit your needs. Whether you need an all out sports based vehicle, a family day van or complete camper conversion.
- SERVICES EXMOOR CLASSICS CAN PROVIDE: BODY REPAIRS AND RESTORATION ELECTRICALS REPAIRS AND REWIRING UPHOLSTORY AND TRIM ( OUTSOURCED LOCALLY) WHEEL BALANCING , TYRE FITTING , 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT ( OUT SOURCED) WINDSCREEN FITMENT AND REPAIRS (CONTRACTED IN)
- Specialist workshop for campervan maintenance including mechanical, body shop, restoration and accessory fitting.
- Based in Dudley, D C Customs has been providing vehicle restoration, mechanical upgrades, body and paint work for a number of years. We specialise in classic cars, Volkswagens, Hot rods and anything custom, be it brand new out the show room or 60 years old. Find us on Facebook!
- Whether you need a towbar fitted, commerical roof racks fitted, service, Mots prep, exhausts, parking sensors, water leaks,classic car restoration, body work and re-spray then we have both the expertise and the facilities to take care of your vehicle. We carry work out on cars and commerial vehicles We fit towbars to Cars, Pick-ups and Vans. We fit a variety of towbars such as detachable towbars, fixed towbars and swan neck towbars as well as variety of towballs such as standard towballs, ball & pin towball and alko towball. These towbars are then fitted with a variety of electrics depending on your towing need, we fit 7 pin socket , double sockets (14 pin) or 13 pin socket. We stock many common towing brackets and Towing accessories. https://www.facebook.com/ayrshiretowbarcentre
- Since 1989 we have specialised in restoration, modification, repair and servicing of all Volkswagen models new and old.
- The Beetle Werks is a friendly independent company specialising in Volkswagen air cooled and water cooled vehicles. Beetle Werks has been trading for over 25 years now, helping to keep your VW's on the road. With 90% of our business being air cooled we are highly experienced with the early VW models such as the Beetles and Campers and a high percentage of our work is restoration of these models.
- With over 40 years combined experience, working in the South West of England, on your treasured endangered VW classics, we’re able to carry out everything from those minor niggles to full restorations. We can even supply our own specialist wiring looms and wiper motors…
- Rye Street Group originated in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire; and has been built on solid ethics, good reputation, loyalty, delivering on promises; and above all high quality repairs and service.
- We have 20 years experience specialising in both air cooled and water cooled VW's but will happily work on all marques. We are a car body and mechanical repair shop based in Reading, on the Berkshire / North Hampshire border, and can collect and deliver almost anywhere.