Preservation Parts Side Window Repair Lip for VW T2 Splits 1950-1967 (Nearside and Offside)
- Battery Tray Nearside (Left) VW T2 Split 1955-1967£29.50On Backorder - UK Only
- Battery Tray Offside (Right) VW T2 Split 1955-1967£29.50In Stock
- Preservation Parts Tailgate Window Repair Lip VW T2 Split 1964—1967 VW T2 Bay 1967—1979£25.00On Backorder - UK Only
- Front Screen Lower Repair Offside (Right) VW T2 Split 1950-1967£41.75In Stock
- Engine Lid Hinge Panel VW T2 Split 1963 to 1966£39.76In Stock
- Rear Valance 1959-1965£160.00On Backorder - UK Only
Quality Preservation Parts product. These parts are made for Just Kampers on site at JK HQ right here in Odiham, Hampshire. Designed by us and hand made by PP, to fit the exact dimensions of the original parts that your van left the factory with.
Grab yourself a part that will prolong the life of your vehicle, Preservation Parts was developed so that you can replace your original parts with perfect VW replicas.
At a glance:
- Powder coated in a distinctive grey, to keep your parts fresh in transit and storage,
- The parts are made to the exact specifications of the original part,
- Perfect parts mean that no excess pressures or warping occurs due to poor fitting parts,
- Parts made using top quality steel, sourced from the UK,
- Designed by JK and developed by Preservation Parts, growing range developing since 2012.
Please note, these parts are manufactured to fit perfectly to the shape of your van, as it left the factory. These parts may require modification, if your classic has been subject to prior modifications over the years. Alteration may need to be done, to perfectly suit your long lived camper.
Side Window Repair Lip for VW T2 Splits 1950-1967 (Nearside and Offside)
Keep your van in tip top condition by replacing your side window lip with our perfect fitting repair lip.
This part is made via the exact measurements of the original parts, as made by the factory. If you ever need to replace a part or panel on your bus, then Preservation Parts have 100% got you covered. If the adjoining parts are stock factory parts, then it will replace it as easy as pie, with no quibbles!
Why should I replace my existing classic part?
The side window lip is unfortunately a part that is a little notorious for getting rusty and rotting away. This area accumulates water and small amounts are retained in gaps. This over the years can lead to rust and corrosion. This makes the metal weak, thin and can sometimes lead to holes in the panel. If you’d like to prevent this from happening, then you can purchase yourself a new and improved reproduction of the original lip!
Preservation Parts History
PP products take the hassle and guesswork out of repairing or rebuilding you’re your classic VW. Preservation Parts have been built by experts of their trade, with decades of experience. We trial, test, and approve their products on our own vehicles at JK, to ensure that you can keep buying their products with confidence.
Preservation Parts launched their first range of metalwork and other top-quality products, in 2012 and they’ve been going strong ever since. All parts are high-quality and made to fit first time.
The Preservation Parts range has since been expanded and refined. It now includes a great variety of the very best parts and accessories available in the world; from cup holders to adjustable narrowed beams, the range is getting bigger and better every day.
Perfect replica's of original VW parts...
All our Preservation Parts panels, metalwork and parts are made on-site at JK HQ in Odiham, using top quality steel sourced from the UK. Each product is made by hand, with the exact same specifications and tolerances as the parts your vehicle left the factory with.
Once the parts are completely assembled, they’re powder-coated in a distinctive grey, to protect them on their way to you and prevent against damage by the elements, should you need to store them anywhere before fitting.