Preservation Parts Front Jacking Point Offside (Right) VW T2 Split 1950—1967
- B Post Inner Repair Offside (Right) VW T2 Split 1955-1967£35.50In Stock
- B Post Outer Repair Nearside (Left) VW T2 Split 1955-1967£50.00On Backorder - UK Only
- Front Outrigger VW T2 Split 1950-1967£19.00In Stock
- Treasure Chest Door Skin VW T2 1952-1965£63.25On Backorder - UK Only
- Side Panel Strengthener (300mm) VW T2 Split 1955-1967£50.50In Stock
- B Post Inner Repair Nearside (Left) VW T2 Split 1955-1967£35.50In Stock
Quality Preservation Parts product. These are made for Just Kampers on site at JK HQ, right here in Odiham, Hampshire. This offside front jacking point has been designed by us, then manufactured by Preservation Parts. We teamed together with experts of their trade, to create a range of products that perfectly replicate the originals.
Grab yourself a part that will prolong the life of your T2, there’s nothing quite like replacing your original parts with a perfect fitting replacement.
At a glance:
- Parts are made using top quality steel, sourced from the UK,
- Designed by JK and developed by Preservation Parts, ever-growing products range since 2012,
- These parts are designed using the exact measurements of the original parts,
- The parts require no fettling or alterations because the parts are made to replicate originals,
- Powder coated in a light grey, to keep your parts fresh in transit and storage.
Please note, these parts are manufactured to fit perfectly to the shape of your van, as it left the factory. These parts may require modification, if your classic has been subject to prior modifications over the years. Alteration may need to be done, to perfectly suit your long lived camper.
Front Jacking Point Offside (right) for VW T2 Split 1950-1967
The part measures approximately 13 cm in height and 12 cm in width.
This front jacking point has been made in reference to the specification of the original parts, as made by VW.
Jacking points are important contributors to the body structure. Driving your vehicle without jacking points, puts your vehicle at risk.
If you're in an accident and haven't yet fitted your jacking points, you’re out of luck! If anyone dared jack the vehicle up without the required support points, this could lead to damage of structural parts.
Jacking points are located with balance of the vehicle in mind. With no jacking points for reference, it's hard to determine where to mount your vehicle before lifting into the air. If your vehicle is off balance, then your vehicle could tip or even fall off. This is incredibly dangerous; no professional should be prepared to raise your vehicle without jacking points.
This front jacking point will fit the offside on all T2 Splits built from 1950 to 1967.
Parts that fit first time, every time
All of our Preservation Parts panels, metalwork and parts are made on-site at JK HQ in Odiham, using top quality steel sourced from the UK. Each product has been created by hand, to the exact same specifications and tolerances as the original parts that your vehicle left the factory with.
Once the parts are completely assembled, they’re powder-coated in a distinctive grey, to keep them protected on their way to you and whilst they’re being stored.
Preservation Parts has been going strong since 2012. Since then, the Preservation Parts range has been expanded and refined. It now includes a wide selection showing the very best parts and accessories available in the world. From cup holders to adjustable narrowed beams, the range is getting bigger and better every day.
Take the hassle and guesswork out of repairing or rebuilding you’re your classic VW by using Preservation Parts products. The metalwork and panels are designed and built by experts of the trade, with decades of experience.
We trial, test, and approve PP products on our own vehicles, to ensure that you can keep buying Preservation Parts products for your vehicle with confidence.