VW T25 Engine Parts
EngineOver 200 Volkswagen T25 engine parts available at Just Kampers. JK supply a range of fully warranted reconditioned air-cooled...
Browse By Diagram
Loading Parts Diagrams...
- Reconditioned Engines 1600cc air-cooled petrol, 2000cc air-cooled petrol, 1900cc & 2100cc air-cooled petrol, 1600cc & 1700cc diesel water-cooled… 15
- Barrel & Pistons Piston ring sets, barrel and piston sets, gaskets, bushes, piston ring compressor tools… 7
- Cylinder Heads & Parts Cylinder heads (complete), gaskets, studs, bolts, tappets, pushrods, rocker covers, valves, springs, cams, seals, de-coke sets… 66
- Cam Belts & Tensioners Cam belts, timing belts, tensioners and fittings… 6
- Engine Gasket Sets & Seals De-coke sets, oil seals, head gaskets, manifold gaskets, rocker cover gaskets, engine gasket sets, ‘O’ rings, springs… 30
- General Engine Parts General Engine Parts 20
- Fuel System & Filters Carburettors, gaskets, fuel tanks, seals, hoses, surrounds, senders, filler necks, caps, housings, clips, injectors, filters, valves, pumps, flanges… 59
- Carburetor, Manifolds & Rebuild Kits Carburettors, accelerator linkage springs, Weber carb kits, fuel fittings, mounts, regulators, gaskets, idling 27
- Oil System & Lubricants Filters, pumps, anti freeze, switches, plugs, seals, grease and guns, motor oil, oil jugs, sumps, strainers, deflector plates, brake fluid… 43
- Cooling System Hoses, pipes, valves, seals, ‘O’ rings, caps, flanges, reservoirs, thermostats, sensors, radiators, pumps, pulleys, switches and cables… 112
- Clutch Components Clutch kits, repair kits, cables, flexi-hoses, conduits, master cylinders, slave cylinders, operating shafts, bolts… 16
- Engine Mounts Inner engine mounts, outer engine mounts, diesel engine mounts and gearbox mounts… 6
- Tools Engine and gearbox stands, piston ring compressor tools, oil drain cans… 4
Product ReviewsPrevious next
- Posted on 26/07/2015, 23:08
- Posted on 24/07/2015, 15:16
- Posted on 20/07/2015, 12:16
- Posted on 17/07/2015, 22:22
- Posted on 12/07/2015, 12:35
- Posted on 10/07/2015, 21:52
Scat stainless steel rocker covers (Pair) Type 1 Air-Cooled Engine 1200 - 1600cc Aug 1960 Onwards & Type 25 1.9-2.1 Water CooledPosted on 10/07/2015, 08:23
- Posted on 10/07/2015, 07:55
Fuel Pump Pushrod (Alternator Models) VW Beetle 1973 on VW T2 Bay 1600cc VW T25 1600cc Aircooled 1900cc WatercooledPosted on 02/07/2015, 12:37
- Posted on 28/06/2015, 14:42
Customer TestimonialsPrevious Next
Easy site to use, and excellent delivery time. Well done JK.....
Richard Tomkinson - 30th July 2013
Excellent - easy and foolproof :)
Joan Collins - 12th July 2013
Everything is easy to understand and order
John Dow - 12th April 2014
Site very easy to navigate - keep up the good work!
Richard Cubitt - 1st August 2013
Great site, and products appear to be very good value. Can see me buying from Just Kampers often.
Graham Cameron - 13th July 2013
Faultless - again!
Martin Cook - 1st August 2013
Excellent service, fast delivery! My first VW so I tried Just Kampers first and don't feel the need to go anywhere else with service like this!
Simon Hopper - 14th July 2013
Great communication and well packaged thank you.
jfee4340 - 14th May 2013
Good service and very fast delivery.
owllady01 - 14th May 2013
Good service would use again. Thanks
speedingleopard999 - 14th May 2013
Perfect service. thanks
tazstu - 14th May 2013
Recently did up our 1976 Kombi JK's range of parts, and the friendly helpful staff made what could have been a nightmare, a pleasure!
Tony Cahill - 3rd August 2013
Great transaction very quickly delivered thankyou .
ice_cold_alex - 14th May 2013
Quick delivery excellent seller and vey good quality.
0121.patrick - 14th May 2013
Very pleased with product & service, Thank you
johnw2149 - 14th May 2013
Excellent all round! Thanks
vagcar-ltd - 14th May 2013
Excellent item and very quick delivery
sbk0058 - 14th May 2013
Great item and fast postage. Many thanks!
farm-boy2005 - 14th May 2013
Easy to use website, great to do business with!
Guy Dangerfield - 14th May 2013
Very good advice from one of your colleagues in what to get for my T2.
Alan Jopling - 14th May 2013