VW T25 Parts
T25More than 800 Volkswagen T25 Parts and Accessories available at Just Kampers. The VW T25 is the third generation of the VW...
- Engine Over 200 Volkswagen T25 engine parts available at JK. Reconditioned engines, heads, clutches, carburettors and gaskets... 355
- Exhaust Exhausts, silencers, back boxes, manifolds and hoses for air-cooled and water-cooled engines... 86
- Fuel Tanks, Filters & Hoses Fuel tanks, filters, hoses clips, filler necks, fuel pipes, petrol caps, gaskets, seals and sender units... 20
- Heating System Heater Motor, Matrix, Switches & Auxiliary Heating Systems 9
- Gearbox & CV Joints Reconditioned gearboxes, CV joints, boot kits, gearbox oil, gear levers, linkage parts and gearbox tools... 76
- Braking System Brake shoes, discs, backing plates, fittings, drums, pipes, hoses, cylinders, handbrakes, cables, servos, valves, studs, reservoirs and fluid... 72
- Front Suspension, Steering & Bearings Steering racks & wheels, boots, bosses, shock absorbers, ball joints, bearings, anti roll bars, links, bushes, springs, lowering kits and grease... 81
- Rear Suspension & Wheel Bearings Lowering kits, wheel bearings, springs, shock absorbers, seals, tools and grease... 20
- Body Panels Inner panels, outer panels, sills, valances, grilles, grommets, pins, guides, locks, handles, gaskets, winders, skins, trim and repair kits... 121
- Bumpers & Fitting Kits Front bumpers, rear bumpers, fittings, trims and bumper corners... 19
- Seals, Trims & Accessories body seals, window seals, handles, locks, hinges, roller parts, trim, winders, mirrors, gas rams, jail bars, door cards, carpets, roofs and seat belts... 272
- Interiors Camping interiors, furniture, headlining kits, carpets, mats, seats & covers, thermo mats, sun visors, seat belts and cabin storage... 146
- Pedals Cables & Levers Accelerator cables, clutch cables, handbrake cables, heater cables, speedo cables, hydraulic clutch, pedal linkages and pedal rubbers... 52
- Electrical Batteries, ignition, lights, starter motors, switches, alternators, belts, aerials, horns, fuses, wipers and spark plugs... 237
- Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Tyres & Hubcaps Alloy wheels, steel wheels, hubcaps, trims, studs, nuts, bolts, tyres, whitewalls and related tools... 66
- Accessories, Gifts & Tools Tools, books, manuals, vehicle covers, thermo mats, safety items, security parts, fuses, awnings, roof racks, bike racks, beds, bunks and tow bars... 430
Key data for the VW T25 (T3)
Main variants of the T25:
- Panel van, with 1 or 2 sliding doors
- Single cab pickup
- Double cab pickup (DoKa)
- Microbus. Features 3 rows of seats and a low spec interior
- Caravelle. Features 3 rows of seats and a high spec interior
- Syncro 14". Features 4x4 transmission
- Syncro 16". An even tougher 4x4 model.
The T25 'Campers’ were converted by various companies. Some, such as Westfalia, used a Microbus as the base vehicle while many others used the cheaper panel van as a starting point.
Air-cooled models have a single grille by the headlamps.
Water-cooled (Petrol or diesel) versions have two grilles. one by the headlamps and a second lower down by the indicators.
1979 - May Introduction of the VW T25, a total redesign of the old Bay window, being wider with larger windows and tailgate, and a new front style. There was new suspension, which moved away from the torsion bar system, with power from either a 1600cc 50bhp (37kw) or 2000cc 70bhp (51kw) air-cooled petrol engine.
1981 - February Saw the introduction of a water-cooled 1600cc diesel engine with 50bhp (37kw). This engine originally came from the Golf.
1981 - September Introduction of the Caravelle, offering a more luxurious interior.
1981 - October Saw the first water-cooled flat four petrol engines in two versions: DF 1900cc 60bhp (44kw) and DG 1900cc 78bhp (57kw). Rear air intakes became plastic inserts.
1982 Was the end of production of air-cooled engine models in Germany.
1983 - August Saw the introduction of a higher spec 'Caravelle' with the option of a 4 lamp square grill.
1985 The year of a full 'revamp' of the model. Changes included new exhaust systems, front suspension, sliding door locks and fuel injection systems, to name a few. It is estimated that VW made over 1,000 changes in this year. 1985 also saw the introduction of the Syncro, a four-wheel drive vehicle, which was built with Steyr/Daimler/Puch in Austria, capable of climbing a 54% gradient and utilising a centre viscous coupling.
1986 From this years onwards vehicles did not suffer so badly with rust due to a new rust treatment in the production process.
1990 - September Saw the last T25 leave the Hannover factory, however production carried on in South Africa until the end of 2002. The last Syncro was built in 1992.
Product ReviewsPrevious next
Fuel Pump Pushrod (Alternator Models) VW Beetle 1973 on VW T2 Bay 1600cc VW T25 1600cc Aircooled 1900cc WatercooledPosted on 16/09/2014, 23:15
- Posted on 16/09/2014, 23:13
- Posted on 16/09/2014, 23:10
- Posted on 16/09/2014, 23:08
- Posted on 16/09/2014, 23:05
- Posted on 16/09/2014, 17:34
- Posted on 10/09/2014, 13:48
- Posted on 10/09/2014, 10:04
Customer TestimonialsPrevious Next
Easy site to use, and excellent delivery time. Well done JK.....
Richard Tomkinson - 30th July 2013
Excellent - easy and foolproof :)
Joan Collins - 12th July 2013
Everything is easy to understand and order
John Dow - 12th April 2014
Site very easy to navigate - keep up the good work!
Richard Cubitt - 1st August 2013
Great site, and products appear to be very good value. Can see me buying from Just Kampers often.
Graham Cameron - 13th July 2013
Faultless - again!
Martin Cook - 1st August 2013
Excellent service, fast delivery! My first VW so I tried Just Kampers first and don't feel the need to go anywhere else with service like this!
Simon Hopper - 14th July 2013
Great communication and well packaged thank you.
jfee4340 - 14th May 2013
Good service and very fast delivery.
owllady01 - 14th May 2013
Good service would use again. Thanks
speedingleopard999 - 14th May 2013
Perfect service. thanks
tazstu - 14th May 2013
Recently did up our 1976 Kombi JK's range of parts, and the friendly helpful staff made what could have been a nightmare, a pleasure!
Tony Cahill - 3rd August 2013
Great transaction very quickly delivered thankyou .
ice_cold_alex - 14th May 2013
Quick delivery excellent seller and vey good quality.
0121.patrick - 14th May 2013
Very pleased with product & service, Thank you
johnw2149 - 14th May 2013
Excellent all round! Thanks
vagcar-ltd - 14th May 2013
Excellent item and very quick delivery
sbk0058 - 14th May 2013
Great item and fast postage. Many thanks!
farm-boy2005 - 14th May 2013
Easy to use website, great to do business with!
Guy Dangerfield - 14th May 2013
Very good advice from one of your colleagues in what to get for my T2.
Alan Jopling - 14th May 2013