T5 Side Window Interior Edge Trim (Single Window)

In stock
£22.50

T5 Side Window Interior Edge Trim (Single Window)

JK Part Number: J40263

£22.50

Purchase Information

Availability: in stock

Description

Quality Just Kampers product, exclusive to JK. Side window edge finishing trim. Fits T4s from 2003 to 2015 and all T6s. Pre-cut for one window, enough for either a LWB or SWB T5 window. Runs round the inner cut edge of the T5 or T6 Side panel pushing up against the glass Please Note: Not suitable for the rear door glass

Finance Available on This Product Yes
Deposit 0.0
Width (CM - Packed) 30.0
Height (CM - Packed) 30.0
Depth (CM - Packed) 8.0
Manufacturer Just Kampers
Additional Carriage Charge 0.0
Special Order Lead time 0

Customer Reviews (1)

Write a review
  • Excellent window seal.

Used this to fit side windows to my T5. The bead knocks on to the inner skin and the soft rubber fits between the two skins. I needed to trim the knock on bead to fit around the door handle and cut out the seal between the two skins with a snap off blade knife so the gap between the two skins is even. Looks good from the inside of the van.

by Martyn on 04/06/2017

See All Reviews

Questions & Answers (2)

Ask a question
    • Gary Fraser said: 13/08/2016 17:53
    • Need a window kit for 2004 LWB T5 & will need the rubber edging for round the pannels when I cut them out. Do you have such a kit
    • Answer: No not as a kit. Everything will need to be ordered individually.
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes   No
    • Tristan said: 03/10/2016 18:04
    • I'm looking for this for a VW T25. Would this fit or do you have a similar product for the T25?
    • Answer: Good morning

This wouldn't fit on a T25 as the windows are normally sat in seals in the window frame, so not needed. The finishing trim is for covering the 2 metal skins once a panel van has been cut open

regards
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes   No

Ask Your Own Question

We won't sell your details, please see our Privacy Policy

Vehicle Compatability

VW T5

Water-Cooled Petrol (2003 - 2015) :

1900cc, 2000cc, 2500cc, 3200cc

LHD, RHD

Water-Cooled Diesel (2003 - 2015) :

1900cc, 2000cc, 2500cc, 3200cc

LHD, RHD

VW T6

Water-Cooled Diesel (2015 - 2017) :

2000cc

LHD, RHD

Products and packaging are subject to change or substitution without prior notice. Every effort will be made to despatch the product specified. However in the event of supply difficulties with any products listed, we reserve the right to substitute goods without prior notice.

Seen This Product Cheaper Elsewhere?

If you have seen the same product cheaper elsewhere then please let us know.