In stock
£25.00

Middle Window Thermo Mat (Pair) T5 2003–2015 T6

JK Part Number: J39400

£25.00

Purchase Information

Availability: in stock

Description

Quality Just Kampers product, exclusive to JK. Pair of thermo mats for the middle windows on your T5 or T6. If you have a converted panel van or crew bus there's no need to buy a full set of thermo mats. By combining these side mats with either our 3 piece kit (J13001) or our external cover (J15082) along with either a tailgate mat (J19311) or double door (J19312) you can now create your own kit to suit your van! These fit the middle window on VW T5s built from 2003 to 2015 and VW T6s 2015 on.

Deposit 0.0
Width (CM - Packed) 13.0
Height (CM - Packed) 14.0
Depth (CM - Packed) 69.0
Manufacturer Just Kampers
Additional Carriage Charge 0.0
Special Order Lead time 0

Customer Reviews (3)

Write a review
  • Suckers no good

I could not get the suckers to stay stuck on a cold window. After all the mats are "thermo" so I reasonably expect them to work in the cold. I took the suckers off the mat, cleaned them and the window with alcohol and stuck the suckers on by themselves without the mat. They fell off faster than I could put them on. After 10 mins there were none on the glass they were all on the floor.
    DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT IT DOES NOT WORK IN REAL LIFE.

by yeti42 on 02/12/2016

JK Response

Thank you for your review, were sorry you had an issue with these suckers we have just tried some suckers on ice cold glass and we had no problem with these working correctly. Normally the issue is cleanliness but as you stated you cleaned the glass, The trick to making these work is to moisten them when you fit these then there should be no issues Thanks JK
  • Do not fit sliding windows

Although the product description says they fit the T5 crewbus that is not correct. The central column of suckers is directly over the central glazing bar of the window so cannot attach. Unless you are prepared to go into DIY mode and move the position of the suckers then don't buy these if you have sliding windows. This is just a faulty design caused I suspect by designing down to a price..

by Yeti42 on 02/12/2016

JK Response

Thank you for your review, these were designed to fit sliding windows on the T5 we believe the issue could be due to different designs of windows and dependent on where the inner structure of the siding window frame is, we will look into this and change if necessary Thanks JK
  • Exxcellent delivery service

Well fitting screens in neat carrier bag. Polite and efficient telephone communication and service.

by Far north on 25/08/2016

See All Reviews

Questions & Answers (1)

Ask a question
    • Mike said: 11/10/2016 23:41
    • Can you provide size/dimensions please? I need to know if they fit well in rear windows of T5 Caravelle. Thx
    • Answer: They're 1003x575mm
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes   No

Ask Your Own Question

We won't sell your details, please see our Privacy Policy

Vehicle Compatability

VW T5

Water-Cooled Petrol (2003 - 2015) :

1900cc, 2000cc, 2500cc, 3200cc

LHD, RHD

Water-Cooled Diesel (2003 - 2015) :

1900cc, 2000cc, 2500cc, 3200cc

LHD, RHD

Products and packaging are subject to change or substitution without prior notice. Every effort will be made to despatch the product specified. However in the event of supply difficulties with any products listed, we reserve the right to substitute goods without prior notice.

Seen This Product Cheaper Elsewhere?

If you have seen the same product cheaper elsewhere then please let us know.