Mains Hook-Up Kit (Surface-Mounted, 240v)

In stock

Mains Hook-Up Kit (Surface-Mounted, 240v)

JK Part Number: J11915


Purchase Information

Availability: in stock (Hurry, less than 5 remaining)


Our mains hook-up kit (surface-mounted, 240v) is all you need to install 240v power in your caravan or camper. Included in the kit is a surface-mounted inlet socket, consumer unit with breakers, 2 x 13amp switched sockets and all cables and fittings. One satisfied JK customer described it as "A well thought out 240v hook-up solution with all the bits and simple instructions to follow."

Consumer unit allows a 25amp draw

Finance Available on This Product Yes
Deposit 0.0
Width (CM - Packed) 25.0
Height (CM - Packed) 45.0
Depth (CM - Packed) 19.0
Manufacturer Just Kampers
Additional Carriage Charge 0.0
Special Order Lead time 0

Customer Reviews (1)

Write a review
  • Purchased April 2010 - a well thought out 240V solution.

    A well thought out 240V hook up solution with all the bits and simple instruction to follow.

    I used this on my T4 and purchased a separate plug to enable the hook-up to be stored in the rear reflector.

    I am connecting a transformer into the circuit to enable 12V & 240V appliances to be operated.

    by Vaughan Furniss on 05/05/2010

See All Reviews

Questions & Answers (4)

Ask a question
    • Keith said: 26/03/2010 11:30
    • I bought one of these a few years ago but one of the MCB's needs replacing, Do you suppky them seperately as I am struggling to find one that will match the existing unit?
    • Answer: Hi there, unfortunatly this is not an item that is available seperately , although i am sure they should be available at most hardware stores, regards
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes   No
    • Jane said: 26/08/2010 15:20
    • Is this the type that you have to make a hole in the side of your camper to allow hook-up on the site?
    • Answer: This is the design where you would srew the connection to a flat surface, possibly under the van or in the engine bay. If you want the type that is behind the flap, in the side of the van you need j11916
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes   No
    • Andy Carter said: 02/02/2013 14:36
    • Do you have just the socket that screws to the underside of the vehicle? I moved the van when it was still attached, and the socket came apart :-(
    • Answer: Sorry we don't sell the socket on its own. I'm sure you will find one elsewhere on the interenet.
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes   No
    • Steve said: 07/01/2017 14:04
    • Hi,
      Is the MCB's single or double pole? Do you sell the consumer unit on its own?
    • Answer: No we only sell the consumer unit in the kit. MCBs are single as far as we're aware.
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes   No

Ask Your Own Question

We won't sell your details, please see our Privacy Policy

Products and packaging are subject to change or substitution without prior notice. Every effort will be made to despatch the product specified. However in the event of supply difficulties with any products listed, we reserve the right to substitute goods without prior notice.

Seen This Product Cheaper Elsewhere?

If you have seen the same product cheaper elsewhere then please let us know.