VW T25 Parts
- Engine Over 200 Volkswagen T25 engine parts available at JK. Reconditioned engines, heads, clutches, carburettors and gaskets... 309
- Exhaust Exhausts, silencers, back boxes, manifolds and hoses for air-cooled and water-cooled engines... 79
- Fuel Tanks, Filters & Hoses Fuel tanks, filters, hoses clips, filler necks, fuel pipes, petrol caps, gaskets, seals and sender units... 17
- Heating System Heater Motor, Matrix, Switches & Auxiliary Heating Systems 4
- Gearbox & CV Joints Reconditioned gearboxes, CV joints, boot kits, gearbox oil, gear levers, linkage parts and gearbox tools... 77
- Braking System Brake shoes, discs, backing plates, fittings, drums, pipes, hoses, cylinders, handbrakes, cables, servos, valves, studs, reservoirs and fluid... 72
- Front Suspension, Steering & Bearings Steering racks & wheels, boots, bosses, shock absorbers, ball joints, bearings, anti roll bars, links, bushes, springs, lowering kits and grease... 74
- Rear Suspension & Wheel Bearings Lowering kits, wheel bearings, springs, shock absorbers, seals, tools and grease... 19
- Body Panels Inner panels, outer panels, sills, valances, grilles, grommets, pins, guides, locks, handles, gaskets, winders, skins, trim and repair kits... 109
- Bumpers & Fitting Kits Front bumpers, rear bumpers, fittings, trims and bumper corners... 18
- Seals, Trims & Accessories body seals, window seals, handles, locks, hinges, roller parts, trim, winders, mirrors, gas rams, jail bars, door cards, carpets, roofs and seat belts... 263
- Interiors Camping interiors, furniture, headlining kits, carpets, mats, seats & covers, thermo mats, sun visors, seat belts and cabin storage... 116
- Pedals Cables & Levers Accelerator cables, clutch cables, handbrake cables, heater cables, speedo cables, hydraulic clutch, pedal linkages and pedal rubbers... 43
- Electrical Batteries, ignition, lights, starter motors, switches, alternators, belts, aerials, horns, fuses, wipers and spark plugs... 207
- Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Tyres & Hubcaps Alloy wheels, steel wheels, hubcaps, trims, studs, nuts, bolts, tyres, whitewalls and related tools... 69
- Accessories, Gifts & Tools Tools, books, manuals, vehicle covers, thermo mats, safety items, security parts, fuses, awnings, roof racks, bike racks, beds, bunks and tow bars... 422
Key data for the VW T25 (T3)
Main variants of the T25:
- Panel van, with 1 or 2 sliding doors
- Single cab pickup
- Double cab pickup (DoKa)
- Microbus. Features 3 rows of seats and a low spec interior
- Caravelle. Features 3 rows of seats and a high spec interior
- Syncro 14". Features 4x4 transmission
- Syncro 16". An even tougher 4x4 model.
The T25 'Campers’ were converted by various companies. Some, such as Westfalia, used a Microbus as the base vehicle while many others used the cheaper panel van as a starting point.
Air-cooled models have a single grille by the headlamps.
Water-cooled (Petrol or diesel) versions have two grilles. one by the headlamps and a second lower down by the indicators.
1979 - May Introduction of the VW T25, a total redesign of the old Bay window, being wider with larger windows and tailgate, and a new front style. There was new suspension, which moved away from the torsion bar system, with power from either a 1600cc 50bhp (37kw) or 2000cc 70bhp (51kw) air-cooled petrol engine.
1981 - February Saw the introduction of a water-cooled 1600cc diesel engine with 50bhp (37kw). This engine originally came from the Golf.
1981 - September Introduction of the Caravelle, offering a more luxurious interior.
1981 - October Saw the first water-cooled flat four petrol engines in two versions: DF 1900cc 60bhp (44kw) and DG 1900cc 78bhp (57kw). Rear air intakes became plastic inserts.
1982 Was the end of production of air-cooled engine models in Germany.
1983 - August Saw the introduction of a higher spec 'Caravelle' with the option of a 4 lamp square grill.
1985 The year of a full 'revamp' of the model. Changes included new exhaust systems, front suspension, sliding door locks and fuel injection systems, to name a few. It is estimated that VW made over 1,000 changes in this year. 1985 also saw the introduction of the Syncro, a four-wheel drive vehicle, which was built with Steyr/Daimler/Puch in Austria, capable of climbing a 54% gradient and utilising a centre viscous coupling.
1986 From this years onwards vehicles did not suffer so badly with rust due to a new rust treatment in the production process.
1990 - September Saw the last T25 leave the Hannover factory, however production carried on in South Africa until the end of 2002. The last Syncro was built in 1992.
Product ReviewsPrevious next
- Posted on 16/06/2013, 17:20
- Posted on 11/06/2013, 08:54
- Posted on 22/05/2013, 19:05
- Posted on 20/05/2013, 18:19
- Posted on 16/05/2013, 21:37
- Posted on 16/05/2013, 08:46
- Posted on 12/05/2013, 19:40
- Posted on 12/05/2013, 19:39
Customer TestimonialsPrevious Next
I've been using Just Kampers for over 15 years which speaks for itself, I think, always good service.
Nick Jessop - 30th April 2013
So far so good! By far the most easy to use parts website that I've used to date.
James - 30th April 2013
Very easy site to use, with the added advantage of being able to use PayPal.
Graeme Gow - 6th May 2013
Thanks very much. Website nice and straightforward.
Anthony Clifford - 6th May 2013
Excellent as usual, very easy to locate order and pay.
Iain Rowland - 11th May 2013
Thanks for the shopping experience which was as good as always. Just had the head and tail lights I ordered from you a few weeks back fitted to my T4. I will come and see you wh...
david taylor - 11th May 2013
Very good and fast delivery.
Roger Harries - 13th May 2013
Thank you for a great service. I will buy again from you.
webbo56 - 14th May 2013
Item was just as described. Good communication. Thanks
colinjackson260468 - 14th May 2013
Great customer attention, perfect transaction. Thank you.
veedub_uk - 14th May 2013
Very pleased, thank you.
jivebubbles05 - 14th May 2013
Arrived quickly, well packaged and as described. Great !!!
demellr - 14th May 2013
Very good item. Fast delivery. Thanks.
walkermas - 14th May 2013
Great product. Great price. Fast delivery. Thanks
cnh1966 - 14th May 2013
Just the job, super quick too! Many thanks.
cliveyandrews - 14th May 2013
great item and quick delivery, thank you.
801161 - 14th May 2013
Super quick delivery from order to delivery in less than 24hrs very good thanks!
chrome_uk - 14th May 2013
Item as described. Fast shipping & well packaged.
krissyboy21 - 14th May 2013
Great price + next day delivery. Look forward to using again. Many thanks!!!
a_gentlemans_measure - 14th May 2013
Great communication and well packaged thank you.
jfee4340 - 14th May 2013